Thursday, November 16, 2006

Announcement: Vine Entertainment-The Blue Room

The play The Blue Room by David Hare, starts Nov 17 at
The Vine Entertainment
1337 Ocean Ave., Ste. B
Santa Monica, CA. 90401
Ph: 310.587.2324

This information was provided to me by Mark Parrish,
Producer

The Vine Entertainment produces plays, television, and indie films; information at this website.

As I live on the East Coast I cannot attend this right away, but I hope it will come to the East Coast, or become available on a DVD. (I am waiting for DVD's on a few other indie films that I missed at festivals, such as "Camp Out"; I check Netflix frequently and often use the "saved" feature.)

Small item: (2/26/2007)

A Jeopardy contestant (on ABC) told host Alex Trebek that he played Santa in a children's play called "Shape Up Santa" where the jolly man has to shed weight to fit into a chimney. Music for it is here.

No comments: